Wine For Life Learning is committed to upholding the principles of diversity and equality in all areas of its work, seeking to ensure that all candidates and other stakeholders are treated fairly and equally at all times.
Wine For Life Learning assures equality of opportunity for candidates by:
• Promoting open access to WSET qualifications (having regard to the legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcohol and assessment competence standards)
• Ensuring that all interactions do not discriminate unlawfully against anyone on the grounds of disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (having regard to the legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcohol and assessment competence standards)
• Allowing candidates with special educational needs, disabilities or temporary injuries to access WSET assessments without changing the demands of the assessment in line with our Reasonable Adjustment and Special Consideration policies
• Inviting feedback on diversity issues from candidates and other stakeholders
• Working with relevant organisations as appropriate to develop measures to identify and prevent inequality of opportunity
• Reviewing this policy regularly to ensure it continues to meet legislative and organisational requirements and is fit for purpose.
This policy is available to all candidates.